ADVERTISEMENT
The Moment Nigeria
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Interviews
  • Life and Styles
  • Sport
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Interviews
  • Life and Styles
  • Sport
No Result
View All Result
The Moment Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Interviews
  • Life and Styles
  • Sport

Terrorists kill 3 Immigration officers at Kebbi Border

by Honesty Victor
November 29, 2025
Reading Time: 2 mins read
Gunmen abduct 12-year-old girl in Edo
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsappShare on LinkedIn

 

Islamic State in the Sahel Province (ISSP) terrorists, also known as Lakurawa, have reportedly killed three Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) officers at the Bakin Ruwa Immigration checkpoint in Bagudu Local Government Area of Kebbi State.

According to Peoples Gazette, the terrorists, who attacked the officers at their duty post at about 11 p.m., burnt down the immigration vehicles and carted away the arms and ammunition belonging to the officers.

RELATED STORIES

NAFDAC shuts down unhygienic depot, seals water-based drinks factory in Kaduna

NAFDAC shuts down unhygienic depot, seals water-based drinks factory in Kaduna

November 29, 2025
Army confirms rescuing 21 passengers abducted by bandits in Kogi

Army confirms rescuing 21 passengers abducted by bandits in Kogi

November 29, 2025

The officers killed were Ande Jerry, Audu Hudu, and an immigration officer simply identified as Abbas Major.

It was gathered that the Department of State Service (DSS) had earlier informed the NIS and other security agencies of impending attacks on security outposts or bases at Kamba and Bagudu LGAs of Kebbi State by the Lakurawa terrorist group.

“Intel further has it that the terrorists are particularly targeting NIS and NCS outposts, ostensibly to cart away Arms and use same in advancing their act of terror. In view of the above, it is advised that extra vigilance be exercised, aimed at denying them freedom of action, and frustrating their evil intention, please,” the intelligence report which The Gazette learned emanated from the SSS had said.

Over 24 hours after the incident that led to the death of three of the service’s officers, the NIS is yet to issue a statement regarding the incident.

Speaking to the aforementioned platform, Immigration sources disclosed that the Kebbi incident was not the first brutal attack that has led to the deaths of their colleagues in recent months.

A source said: “This is not the first time that terrorists are attacking and killing Immigrations and Customs officers at the borders, and our bosses, especially the CG is not saying or doing anything about it.

“The terrorists attack almost all our checkpoints from time to time. They’ve attacked and killed our officers at the checkpoints and borders in the North-West, North-East, North-Central, South-East, and South-South in recent months. Only our South-West borders seem safe.”

Next Post
Veteran Nollywood actor, Lere Paimo dies 86

Veteran Nollywood actor, Lere Paimo dies 86

More Articles...

Why MOWCA campaigned for Nigeria’s return to IMO Council -Adalikwu

Why MOWCA campaigned for Nigeria’s return to IMO Council -Adalikwu

November 29, 2025
2027: Ganduje, Kano APC stakeholders endorse Tinubu

President Tinubu submits additional 32 ambassadorial nominees to Senate ‎

November 29, 2025
Gov. Ododo offers automatic employment to CUSTECH’s 31 best graduating students

Gov. Ododo offers automatic employment to CUSTECH’s 31 best graduating students

November 29, 2025
NAFDAC shuts down unhygienic depot, seals water-based drinks factory in Kaduna

NAFDAC shuts down unhygienic depot, seals water-based drinks factory in Kaduna

November 29, 2025
FUTH, NIPRD sign MoU on vaccine research, development

FUTH, NIPRD sign MoU on vaccine research, development

November 29, 2025
Army confirms rescuing 21 passengers abducted by bandits in Kogi

Army confirms rescuing 21 passengers abducted by bandits in Kogi

November 29, 2025

STANBIC IBTC ADVERT

About Us

Themomentng.com is an online community of reporters and social advocates dedicated to bringing you features, news reports by Africans, but from a global perspective.

Contact Us

+447771081433
+2348051966180(WhatsApp/SMS Only)
Email: themomentng@gmail.com

Categories

  • Business
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Events
  • Featured
  • Food
  • Foreign
  • Health
  • Interviews
  • Life and Styles
  • Metro
  • Motoring
  • News
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Society
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Top Story

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter Instagram

Copyright © Themomentng.com. All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Interviews
  • Life and Styles
  • Sport